Dear fink-users,

Version 2.0 of teTeX was released around 10 days ago, and there have been Fink
packages in the unstable tree since then.  Unfortunately, the source files for
version 1.0 have now been removed from the upstream site, so I need to move
the 2.0 fink packages to the stable tree as soon as possible.

I would appreciate receiving testing reports about tetex-texmf-2.0-3 (which
has been in the unstable tree for a while), and tetex-2.0-5/tetex-base-2.0-5
(a new revision was just added to the unstable tree moments ago).

  Thanks,
  Dave