Bart Silverstrim wrote:

On Wednesday 08 October 2003 15:14, Matt Richardson wrote:
All the talk of bash and tcsh,...reminded me that I thought I read that Panther was going to use bash for it's default shell. Can anyone verify this, and if so, does this affect fink or X packages?

Maybe I dreamt it or it was something off a rumor site. I saw Panther is scheduled to be released Oct. 24th and I wondered if the bash thing was true or if anyone else had heard anything about it...

That's what my computer store friend Rick just told me.

Thanks!
-Bart