Am 14.12.2011 um 17:23 schrieb Alexander Hansen:

> Why should it matter what system your internal disk has if it's not
> the currently active system volume>?

Because it's possible that some Mac OS X/HFS specific function is
used to determine the existence of this lock file which might fail
when this lock file is on another volume than the process' working
directory. I seriously think that my setup is not orthodox and not
imagined by the Apple programmers.

I'll first try to update many other packages before I'll try, or have
to try because some other package needs it, cyrus-sasl2-2.1.23-4.
Then looking a bit closer on what glibtool is doing there.

--
Greetings

   Pete

Government is actually the worst failure of civilized man. There has
never been a really good one, and even those that are most tolerable
are arbitrary, cruel, grasping and unintelligent.
                                – H. L. Mencken