On 15/12/11 00:28, Peter Dyballa wrote:

> Am 14.12.2011 um 17:23 schrieb Alexander Hansen:
>
>> Why should it matter what system your internal disk has if it's not
>> the currently active system volume>?
>

> I found a possible reason: the boot volume is HFS the volume where the
> sources are compiled is HFSX...

If you want more information why this fails, you could edit
/sw/bin/glibtool (it is a text file): There are two places where this
"Waiting for ...lock to be removed" message can come from. In my version
of glibtool here it is in lines 2586 and 4157. Just before the messaqge
there is a line

    until $opt_dry_run || ln "$progpath" "$lockfile" 2>/dev/null; do

If you remove the "2>/dev/null" from that line (both instances), it will
tell you why the hard link failed.

--
Martin