This message is from: "Reena Giola" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello!

My name is Reena and I just subscribed to the list! I don't have a Fjord but
hope in the very near future I will~have to sell my current horse first!

I am somewhat familiar with the Fjords as I volunteer at riding therapy
program once a week and there are three of them there!  I just love them!

At my barn, there is one for sale, but like I said, got to sell my horse
first!  Any comments, suggestions, insights etc., on Fjords horses would be
appreciated since I don't have my own yet.

Talk to you all soon.