This message is from: Don & Jane Brackett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello Fjordhorse list subscribers-

I've just subscribed and wanted to intoduce myself.  I have recently
purchased a wonderful mare!  The whole family is enjoying her so much.
Of course now we are looking for another Fjord so that I don't have to
share her quite so much!
We are a homeschooling family in Maine and run a sheep farm.  Osa, my
mare,  is a little bemused by her new barn mates, but is adjusting
well.
I owned a welsh pony and then a quarter horse as a child and then no
horses for over 20 years.  I am so impressed with Osa's unflappable and
gentle nature.  What a wonderful breed.
Jane