This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Hello,
My name is Danny Large and I live in San Antonio, Texas. I am 13 and have
always admired pictures of Fjord's in all of my horse books. I have had a
year and a half of hunter/jumper training and I am somewhat experienced in it.

 I have always had an interest in all animals, but especially horses (and
specifically - Fjords). I had never seen a Fjord at any of my friend's
stables, but I recently met up with a beautiful 10 year old mare named Amber.

 She is one of the best looking horses I have ever seen and has an excellent
disposition. I knew one day I would own and breed these magnificent horses.

 I am looking forward to communicating with others on the list...

                                                              Danny