This message is from: "Reena G." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I personally don't like the cubes.  I've seen a few horse get impaction
colic because of them....and these were older horses too.  Don't know of
anyone elses thoughts on this, but would love to hear about them

Don't know about the barn thing.  Gustav started with the coughing and nasal
thing last year after being shut up in the barn during cold weather.   Vet
said just to leave him out as much as possible.  I also gave him some
coughing medicine...first a more herbal blend and then one with more meds in
it.   That seemed to do the trick, but it sure did last a while while it
tapered off.

Reena
!

This message is from: "Jean Gayle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I have thought of alfalfa cubes as my next move. Anyone have any idea how
much one would feed a 1700 pounder?   Jean

Jean Walters Gayle
Aberdeen, WA
Author:The Colonel's Daughter
$20 PO Box 104