This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks, Jay - I'll give the "blow" setting a try today.  Have a party this
afternoon
, and although with the snowing here, they are not as dusty as this summer --
they still "raise a cloud" with a pat on the rump.  (Which, at a birthday
party job, everybody and their brother - LOL! - wants to pet the pony's
rump!)   (grin)

Sher
<A HREF="www.RockyMountainTrails.net">www.RockyMountainTrails.net</A>

"...