This message is from: "Karen McCarthy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

We use a small hand held Dirt Devil vacuuum on our horses if they are
really dusty. They seem to really enjoy it, as it has a rotating brush
inside of it. Really good for de-sensitizing them to loud noises, and
getting them ready for things like clippers. I also have one of those
battery powered handvacs that I picked up at a garage sale for a couple
of bucks...I use it on the babies for desensitizing too, more than for
grooming. They really like it allot.Needless to say, I don't have any
problem clipping the horses when it comes down to it :~))

Surf the Web without missing calls! Get MSN Broadband. Click Here