This message is from: "Willow's Edge Farm" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I loved Taffy's question & Peg's response - great question with a very
entertaining retort!

Personally, we have rental properties that help pay the bills and
hubby will be going back to work soon - after two years of finishing
his degree - in the Architectural field and that will take an extra
financial pressures off.

Actually, what has paid for my long awaited addiction, was my
grandfather's passing a couple years ago with his words ringing in my
ears "spend more time with your family" and his finances sitting doing
nothing, I eventually decided my addiction would have to bring the
family together :-) Now with three Fjord, number 4 on the way in July
& number 5 should be here in August, we now wonder why we waited so
long... When will numbers 6 & 7 arrive? Shhh. That's not for hubby to
want to know just yet :-)

Corinne Logan
Willow's Edge Farm
www.willowsedgefarm.com