This message is from: "ben FELDMAN" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Another elementary school teacher heard from. I'm an art teacher, looking
forward to retirement in another year or so. Our three fjords are one of my
several lives, as we also have a 400 acre tree farm here in Mass. I divide
my time between grandmothering my two wonderful little boys, school, the
farm, and horses. I wouldn't easily give up on any part of it, as each has
it special qualities.

As far as the helmet discussion goes, thank goodness they were invented! I
won't go out without one, and in fact needed mine just this morning, as on
one of my rougher trials ( just cut this weekend, unridden until today)I
managed to get whacked hard in the shoulder by a hemlock branch I hadn't
noticed before, and landed ker-smack on the rocky forest floor. Good boy
Noah just moved his feet enough to get stable, and waited patiently for his
klutz of a person to clamber back on---bless these Fjords and their serene
temperaments!

Susie in Athol MA where it's about 90 right now, and summer is definitely
here.