This message is from: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Thanks to all who have shared their OTHER lives with the rest of us.  It's
nice to know more about you.
Thanks,
Newbie Cheryl Beck - Athol, Idaho
retired Legal Secretary and now into animals on my 5 acres.  1 Yorkie, 1
Fjord, 9 chickens, 11 large pond goldfish and an ever increasing population of
house guppies and all the birds and squirrels I feed.

> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 10:11:07 -0400> Subject:
Re: Other Life> To: fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com> > This message is from:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> > I manage technology for the legal department of a bank.
How much geekier > can it get - computers AND lawyers!! My husband teaches BMW
technology to > aspiring BMW mechanics (although we are not supposed to call
them mechanics > anymore, they are technicians!). > > Kate (and Joe and