This message is from: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello There,

The Norwegian Fjord Horse FOUNDATION... is interested in research within our
breed... Thus we established the FOUNDATION with hopes of funding much
needed research on our breed and situations like Kez.  Unfortunately, the
Foundation is not ready to grant funds in research at this time. I do hope
that within a short amount of time, we (the NFH Foundation) will be able to
grant funds for education, research and for historical preservation of
documents world wide.

When the NFH Foundation letter goes out in the next month or so, I hope the
response will be generous.

Until then... answers to questions as to bloodline links and common
problems... will still be a piece of a puzzle.

Catherine Lassesen
Trustee & Secretary
Norwegian Fjord Horse Foundation
Educate, Preserve, Research