This message is from: "Sue Clark-Sorger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Thanks to a group of fantastic fjord owners Kez is home.
Thanks to Patti Jo Walter for her excellent care and for transporting Kez
such a long way for an echocardiogram.
Thanks to Jeff and Lisa Pederson for transporting Kez from Wisconsin to
Colorado and thanks to the fjord owners he stayed with on the way.
Thanks to Cheryl Gioia for allowing Kez to stay over night at her place in
Colorado.
Thanks to all the Fjord list members who emailed me with words of
encouragement, there were just too many to answer individually.

Kez will see my vet this week and some time in the next month he will see Dr
Bright an Equine Cardiologist at CSU.
It is so hard to believe when I watched him bucking and running this evening
that his heart is so bad, he has been about as healthy as a
horse can be. I especially expected some problems as he was an orphan but he
is the picture of health, and he is even taller than both his sire and dam,
(I was told his growth would be stunted because he was an orphan and because
I was feeding him goats milk. )

Thank you all again, I will let you know what happens when we see the
cardiologist.

Sue & Kez

Sue Clark-Sorger & Crown Oak Keswick
Crown Oak Fjords