This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sue, I am really sad to hear about Kez.  I had inquired about him when  he
was on Patti Jo's website.  I was attracted to the "gentle soul"  description.
I was in the process of finding your contact  information to ask if I could
come visit Kez when I visit my son who lives  in Cedar Crest in a few weeks.  I
am very sorry that Kez is gone.   It's good that you brought him back home,
and he spent his last months with  you.  I hope your back heals quickly.

Regards,
Linda

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)