-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nature Friends
Outdoor
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 2:45 PM
To: fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com
Subject: blankets

This message is from: "Nature Friends Outdoor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Why on earth would you want to blanket a Fjord horse ???? They have been
thriving for centuries in one of the coldest and most humid climate that you

can find in the Norvegian coastal area - without blankets ! My horses have a

shelter that they never ever use in cold or wet weather (and believe me the
Yukon can be cold and wet) - only in the summer to escape the heat and sun.
 Don't feel bad leaving your Fjords in the rain! They like it !
Yasmine