This message is from: Linda Lottie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Gina.......I am chuckling at your post.......I live in WI also.  Just sent for
the Arizona tourism info..  First time ever I have wondered how long I can
stand this darn weather.  Sooooooo, anyone from Arizona care to share how
wonderful it is to live there :)

Cynthia??

LJBL in WI