To: <fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2008 2:24 PM
Subject: RE: Florida Fjordies?

This message is from: Linda Lottie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Gina.......I am chuckling at your post.......I live in WI also. Just sent for the Arizona tourism info.. First time ever I have wondered how long I can stand this darn weather. Sooooooo, anyone from Arizona care to share how wonderful it is to live there :)

Cynthia??

LJBL in WI