This message is from: "Margo Farnsworth" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I've also heard that sand colic is an issue for horses in Florida.  I was
told by someone who lives down there they have a regimen of some sort of
feed through on a regular basis to purge the sand.

Oh, and the summers are wicked hot and humid.  I know a woman who is a
dressage trainer down there and she said they work horses in the early
morning and evenings only for the most part during the summer.  That's why
many people live up north in the summer and down in Florida, South Carolina
or Arizona in the winter!

Margo, in icy Massachusetts by conscious choice :)