-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dave
Mennenoh
Sent: 24 January 2008 14:06
To: Flash Coders List
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] MultiLanguage

>>One solution would be to avoid embeding the chinese fonts if you could

>>-
depends on what you want for your project

Except I am embedding, so I can anti-alias. I'm not sure how I could
embed all the other glyphs and have the chinese still render at all.

Dave -
Head Developer
http://www.blurredistinction.com
Adobe Community Expert
http://www.adobe.com/communities/experts/

This e-mail has been scanned for viruses by the Virtual Universe e-mail
security system - powered by MessageLabs.
http://www.virtual-universe.net

Virtual Universe Ltd, 28-39 The Quadrant, 135 Salusbury Road, London  NW6 6RJ

Tel:      +44 (0) 870 788 6000

Fax:     +44 (0) 870 788 6689

Web:    www.virtual-universe.net

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This e-mail may contain information which is confidential and privileged. If
you are not the named addressee of this e-mail, you may not copy or use it, or
forward or otherwise disclose it to anyone else. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please e-mail the sender by replying to this message and then
fully delete it from your system.

Any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of Amplefuture Group. Amplefuture Group
reserves the right to monitor e-mail communications from both external and
internal sources for the purposes of ensuring correct and appropriate use of
our communication equipment.