I didn't really "fix" it last time.  I changed the way my code was
doing sorts, so the headerRelease was no longer needed.  My current
problem has to do with something completely different, and I've seen
this error in other places as well.

At this point, I've seen this error enough times that I'd like to know
exactly what it means, so that I can figure out what I should be
looking at when I see it.

Steve