Thanks, I can understand that case as I've seen the scroll bars ripple
down before.  The only part about this that feels like a bug is how no
matter how wide you make the outer container, it's always just a
little bit too small to fit its contents.  Any help is greatly
appreciated...my current hack of disabling horizontal scrolling and
adding padding is far from elegant.