Done and done. It's kinda kludgey, and perhaps I didn't choose the best
event to listen in on, but it works.

Browse here:

http://www.gfunk007.com/flex/ResizeScrollingCanvas/

Download Archive.zip for the lot.

Demo here:

http://www.gfunk007.com/flex/ResizeScrollingCanvas/bin/testbed.html

-Josh

--
"Good people will do good things, and bad people will do bad things. But for
good people to do bad things—that takes religion."

:: Josh 'G-Funk' McDonald
:: 0437 221 380 :: [EMAIL PROTECTED]