From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of dfalling
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2008 1:05 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: container width > parent container's width
when vertical scrollbar present

Thanks, I can understand that case as I've seen the scroll bars ripple
down before. The only part about this that feels like a bug is how no
matter how wide you make the outer container, it's always just a
little bit too small to fit its contents. Any help is greatly
appreciated...my current hack of disabling horizontal scrolling and
adding padding is far from elegant.