That's not a bad list of categories at all Anatole.

It would be best if there's still some sort of (read-only?) meta-list that
shows all messages, and if it were smart enough that you could read the
"all" list and replies went to the correct lists it'd be a pretty good
common ground I think. I'm no mailing-list-guy though, so no idea if that's
feasible.

-Josh

--
"Therefore, send not to know For whom the bell tolls. It tolls for thee."

:: Josh 'G-Funk' McDonald
:: 0437 221 380 :: [EMAIL PROTECTED]