I tried some cw this evening and found several issues. I am using an external keyer and v2.0.5 of the PSDR.

1. On cw the tx meter shows no tx power on transmit though an external watt meter shows power output.

2. The sidetone on cw is way too loud and I cannot seem to find a way to lower the audio tone on xmt. The AF has no effect.

3. The Mono Cable option on the DSP/Keyer tab does not appear to be functioning. I had to use a stereo plug even with the mono cable selected to keep from keyer the radio.

Don - kx9q

_______________________________________________
Flexedge mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexedge_flex-radio.biz
This is the FlexRadio Systems e-mail Reflector called FlexEdge.  It is used for 
posting topics related to SDR software development and experimentalist who are 
using alpha and beta versions of the software.

Reply via email to