Hi,
shame on me! I decided to change the background picture (picDisplay.png)
on the default-skin.
I wanted my callsign to be displayed in right up corner.
So I edited the picDisplay.png (100x50 pixel) and wrote my callsign in
it. I wrote it back and because the background is being zoomed up to
about 1400x700 pixel the letters became very muddy...
So I did a new picture with about 600x300 pixel and this was displayed
much smoother and nicer.
And now my problems begann...
If I pushed the ptt and than released it the panadapter showed up the
received sigs again but sometimes no sound came from the speakers! After
a few seconds (5 to 10) sound came back.
I then changed the picDisplay.png to a new picture with 1600x800 pixel
and then reproduceable every time no sound after ptt-release ever since...
Changed back to 100x50 pixel and every thing works great again.
73, martin dl1fux
_______________________________________________
Flexedge mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexedge_flex-radio.biz
This is the FlexRadio Systems e-mail Reflector called FlexEdge. It is used for
posting topics related to SDR software development and experimentalist who are
using alpha and beta versions of the software.