-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jim, W4ATK
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2006 4:09 PM
To: Flex-radio Reflector
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Console Graphics

Bob wrote:

"Slow down!  Not so fast!

The skins do look great, but if I want to operate a radio that looks
like my FT 1000, I'll turn off my SDR-1000 and turn on the black box.

I'm tired of the old paradigm.  The SDR is new, fresh and
unconventional.
Don't make it like all the others.

For those that want the skins, OK..  But I don't want to go back to  the
conventional."

TO WHICH I ADD A HEARTY AMEN!!!

Jim, W4ATK