-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of KA5MIR
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2006 4:38 PM
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Console Graphics

  I frequently see on this list where someone posts a suggestion or a
new idea and others say "No, I don't like that.  Don't do it." or
something to that effect.
  I don't understand why it has to be this way or that way.  Why not
both?
Why not many different ways?  If a person or group wants to make a
different console upside down or backwards, more power to them.  I might
not use it but it doesn't bother me if it's just an option.

  I personally liked the idea of a Flex supported console and a
different K6JCA version.  I'd prefer there being as many different
console options as there are people who want to maintain them.  The more
the merrier.

Jeff/KA5MIR