I frequently see on this list where someone posts a suggestion or a new
idea and others say "No, I don't like that.  Don't do it." or something to
that effect.
  I don't understand why it has to be this way or that way.  Why not both?
Why not many different ways?  If a person or group wants to make a different
console upside down or backwards, more power to them.  I might not use it
but it doesn't bother me if it's just an option.

  I personally liked the idea of a Flex supported console and a different
K6JCA version.  I'd prefer there being as many different console options as
there are people who want to maintain them.  The more the merrier.

Jeff/KA5MIR