On Tue, 2006-08-22 at 17:25 -0700, Jim Lux wrote:

> The problem I see is that since there is no current specification (or even
> preliminary detailed sketches) of a published UI/Radio interface, everyone
> is sort of working on modifying what's there now.

Jim, I have nothing but respect and admiration for your knowledge and
accomplishments within your own sphere. In this particular area,
however, you are speaking out of ignorance and spreading little more
than your own confusion.

If you want to know what's going on, make a positive, tangible
contribution, in the form of real, testable code. If you're not
interested in doing that -- your reasons for or against are your own
business -- then you haven't even made a down payment on the price of
admission.

73
Frank
AB2KT