THANK YOU.  I finally like the new site.

----- snip -----
> One of the areas where some usability suffered was with the management
> of files for downloading.  We were hoping that the KB's searchable index
> would help manage the hundred or so files currently archived. In that
> respect it did a great job, but the folder level presentation made it a
> bit clumsy to navigate.  In addition, the KB stored files in such a
> manner that all files had an appended GUID string that made the file
> names look cryptic.

amen
> Taking into account the many suggestions and constructive comments
> received, the decision was made to move all of the downloadable files
> off of the Knowledge Base and store them back on the FlexRadio Support
> Center web site.  http://support.flex-radio.com/
>
> A special table format was designed by Dale, WA8SRA so that the file
> name, file description, category, number of times the file has been
> downloaded and the date the file was added to the repository is easily
> readable.  The File Download index is also fully searchable on the file
> name and description.  In addition you can narrow your search criteria
> by limiting searches to particular products and file categories.  Or,
> you can scroll through all of the files page by page.  As with the KB,
> there are files that FlexRadio Systems keeps restricted.  In order to
> view all of the files in the repository, you must log in to the
> FlexRadio Support Center.

Great work.  You guys are a tremendous asset.
> You can access the new Downloads page here:
> http://support.flex-radio.com/Downloads.aspx
>
> I recommend that you click on the Search Help link in the file search
> box so that you can best decide how to enter your search criteria to
> have the best chance of finding what you are looking for.

-- snip- --
With search working so well and the new download site,  this is really
impressive.

-- snip --
> Enjoy!
>
> -Tim W4TME

I did and wasted a half hour instead of eating breakfast.  My wife is
happy that I am on a new diet.  ;-)  Seriously,  this is a great job.

73's
Bob

"Taking fun as simply fun and earnestness in earnest shows
how thoroughly thou none of the two discernest." - Piet Hine