-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jerry Flanders
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2007 10:00 AM
To: Tim Ellison; FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] New File Download Capabilities added to the Web
Page

Using GOOGLE, I searched on one unique phrase from an article in the
KB and was not able to find it, so I presume the KB is not reachable
from GOOGLE. Is this intended?

Also, I think I would shorten the title - maybe just "FlexRadio
Technical Support Center".

Jerry W4UK