I did a simple search on one of the KB files reachable after a few
clicks from the Support Center Web site referenced below:

"Taking into account the many suggestions and constructive comments
received, the decision was made to move all of the downloadable files
off of the Knowledge Base and store them back on the FlexRadio Support
Center web site.  http://support.flex-radio.com/ "

Sorry I wasn't more specific.

I think all flex archive materials that have been submitted by
volunteers and users would be more generally useful to the community
if it were all open and publicly available, and that probably means
that a major search engine like GOOGLE should be able to access it.

Jerry W4UK