You would be better off using a program like Ham Radio Deluxe for the
TS2000 and IC7000.  You can also use HRD with the SDR1000 and Flex-5000
although some functions wont work as the SDR/Flex programs have
developed features which HRD doesn't fully recognise yet.

You can download HRD at http://forums.ham-radio.ch/

Dave (G0DJA)