On Nov 20, 2007 11:27 AM, Jim Lux <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip>
> A better statement is that PowerSDR's general design is compatible
> only with Flex-Radio style hardware architectures, and it only
> includes hardware drivers for the SDR1000, Flex5000, and SoftRock. (or
> radios with essentially identical interfaces).
>
> jim, w6rmk

I use PowerSDR with the QS1R receiver board.  The QS1R does not appear
as a sound card to the PC.   I have to add four lines of code and
recompile PowerSDR to make it work with QS1R:

InitQS1R();
ExitQS1R();
SetFrequency(float value);
GetBlock(float * real, float * imag, int length);

A class named qs1r.cs implements these functions by calling into a C
dll that talks to libUSB.

So PowerSDR is pretty versatile and adaptable...

73 Phil N8VB