-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ken Danser
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2008 6:52 AM
To: Flex Radio
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] TX Audio Quality Help, please!

Hello,

I am one who usually sits back and watch things unfold and hope to learn
from this reflector without making to many statements.

Also I personally understand your concerns about any issues with the
Flex5000.

But I must say, if you are holding out because of a few issues that not
everyone is having, you are also missing out on a terrific radio
that I am very much enjoying and I am not having any of these issues.

Keep in mind, I am sure Flex wants to stay in business and be able to
continue this great cutting edge technology.

In my opinion and I am just an average "Joe" if you will, and I am very
please with the 5000 and with their great support.

I have several HF rigs that are in the same price range and a bit higher,
and I never have a desire to turn them on!  I have had the Flex5000 from the
first wave of radios
and I have no thoughts of regrets.

Enjoy!
Ken