From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ray, K9DUR
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2008 12:25 PM
To: 'Doug McCormack'; flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] TX Audio Quality Help, please!

Doug,

I agree that it probably is power supply related.

In most of the comments, everyone has overlooked the fact that Jeff's radio
was sent back to Flex and thoroughly checked out, and the problem was not
found.  However, nobody, including Flex, disputes the fact that there is a
problem when the rig is operated at Jeff's QTH.  This means that the problem
is specific to Jeff's installation.  It cannot be bias adjustment, design
flaw, or anything else within the radio itself.

The power supply & associated wiring is the only factor that is different
between the 2 locations.

The 1st thing I would do is put an oscilloscope on the DC power input at the
radio, not at the output of the power supply.  But then, I suspect that he
has tried that already.

73, Ray, K9DUR