Dear All,

I would like to put my tuppence worth in.

Firstly, I would like to say that I thoroughly enjoy using the F5K, it is a
wonderful experience. However, there is a serious problem with at least some of
the units.

If it is only the earlier F5K’s as suggested by RW3PS, then that is good news,
because it means that the old ones can be fixed, and should be. It should be
possible to backtrack development to the appropriate time and see what changes
were made at that time.

Philosophically, it is counter productive for those enjoying good audio quality
output to berate those who do not. The unfortunate owner is only attempting to
get their unit up to specification.

My own F5K has gone back to the selling agent for repair to this audio problem,
I’m hoping it comes back at 100% efficiency and has a clean output.

To finish I would seriously suggest that anyone considering purchasing, hold
off until all the older units have been sold and a resolution to this audio
problem has been found and detailed.

Best 73’s,
Gwyn – G4FKH