-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gwyn Williams
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2008 9:16 AM
To: Flex Reflector
Subject: [Flexradio] TX Audio Quality Help, please!

Dear All,

I would like to put my tuppence worth in.

Firstly, I would like to say that I thoroughly enjoy using the F5K, it is a
wonderful experience. However, there is a serious problem with at least some
of the units.

If it is only the earlier F5K’s as suggested by RW3PS, then that is good
news, because it means that the old ones can be fixed, and should be. It
should be possible to backtrack development to the appropriate time and see
what changes were made at that time.

Philosophically, it is counter productive for those enjoying good audio
quality output to berate those who do not. The unfortunate owner is only
attempting to get their unit up to specification.

My own F5K has gone back to the selling agent for repair to this audio
problem, I’m hoping it comes back at 100% efficiency and has a clean output.

To finish I would seriously suggest that anyone considering purchasing, hold
off until all the older units have been sold and a resolution to this audio
problem has been found and detailed.

Best 73’s,
Gwyn – G4FKH