From: Harold Rosee <wa5...@hotmail.com>
Subject: [Flexradio] Is it worth the trouble??
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Date: Tuesday, June 2, 2009, 4:25 PM

This year at Dayton I was able to see the Flex radios.  When I got home I
signed up and have been reading the reflector emails to decide if I wanted to
buy a Flex.

It appears to me that a lot of you are having problems, both with the rigs and
the software.  It appears that the software interface to the computer is full
of bugs.  I see a lot about lockups, etc.

I have come to the conclusion that it's best to wait a while but I will try to
remain open minded.

My question is "would you buy this radio again and is it worth all the
trouble/issues that you guys seem to have?".

Thanks for any comments,

Harold