What you are seeing is a harmonic of the AF generated by the sound card program. These are to be expected. Some digi mode programs do a better job of suppressing them than others.

Ti eliminate it on the RF output, define a TX filter that only has bandwidth for the fundamental.

-Tim
---
W4TME
FlexRadio Systems - Info Management Admin.
"Tune in Excitement"