Simon this is what I have
Vac Settings PowerSDR settings
<http://www.slhess.com/pictures/VACsetings.png>

I set it up from this KC article.
How to Setup Virtual Audio Cable (VAC) 4.0x with PowerSDR 1.x
<http://kc.flex-radio.com/KnowledgebaseArticle50230.aspx>

On 02/02/2010 01:17 AM, Simon HB9DRV wrote:
> Random thoughts:
>
> You shouldn't have any spurs, that's it. Even though the spur is ~60dB down
> on the main signal it'll be easy to decode and just shouldn't be there.
>
> As Tim says it could well be a soundcard harmonic *but* you're using VAC, in
> which case it would have to be generated inside the VAC driver and this is
> indeed possible.
>
> If possible look at the signal fed into the VAC, maybe I'll have to write a
> display to show this.
>
> Is the VAC running at 8kHz both ends or is the end connected to PowerSDR
> running at a different rate? If so this could account for the spur.
>
> Simon Brown, HB9DRV
> http://sdr-radio.com

 Regards de KC6KGE
"Up all night"
Monitoring at least one of the following Frequencies:
3975, 7181, 14.329, 52.560, 146.550 Simplex tone squelch PL 100 and, 442.950 +
PL 103.5 or 443.900 + PL 100.