That was with no RF out it bumps up to about -80 on the display with 17
watts out displayed under fldigi. DM780 has a spurs too.  -100 on the
display with 26 watts out on the display at 14.070. -80 on 7.035 with 21
watts actually on the air.  I guess I am just overly concerned with what
I can see.

I don't see a filter as a solution as it defeats the purpose of how
PSK31 software works. You could be constantly modifying your filter
where you should just be selecting a frequency with your mouse. Since
radio is better the software needs to be better too.