From: flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz
[mailto:flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz] On Behalf Of Steven L Hess
Sent: Monday, February 01, 2010 10:07 PM
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Spur in PSK31 output even with no rf out into
Dummyload.

Thanks Tim and Bret

I am glad its not a problem with the rig. I will email the author of
fldigi with a URL pointing him to the image.

I have HRD 5 installed and configured and will play with DM780 once I
get it configured so DM780 can talk to the HRD and the rig. Too many
irons in the fire this evening.

I would be afraid I would get hunted down and hung if I went on the air
with that.

I now need two monitors. Resizing DM780 down doesn't seem to work for
me.  I just ran out of money too hihi.