Well *if* I add the Flex 3k and 5k to the sdr-radio.com console then the
whole caboodle will run remotely - client on your PC at home, radio remote
at the summer palace. I can do this at the moment with RFSpace SDR receivers
and am happy with the initial performance.

Simon Brown, HB9DRV
http://sdr-radio.com