How did we come to the point in this country...maybe the world, where it is always just "us" or "them" and uninformed opinion carries more weight than lived experience or other forms of empirical evidence? I am reading irrational posturing from all sides on this issue. We are in this hobby because it brings us pleasure, but we don't all find that pleasure in the same way(s).

Bob K5SM