Did you change the VAC cable parameters as suggested in the Release Notes?

Tim Ellison, W4TME
Product Management, Sales & Support
FlexRadio Systems^(TM)
4616 W Howard Ln, Suite 1-150
Austin, TX 78728
Phone: 512-535-4713 Ext. 223
Email: t...@flexradio.com <mailto:t...@flexradio.com>
Web: www.flexradio.com <http://www.flexradio.com>

logo

On 3/6/2012 4:08 PM, John Swink wrote:
Radio is a F5K+RX2+ATU+VU.  I installed PSDR v2.3.5 yesterday and seemed to
be functioning properly until a few minutes ago.

When I clicked on the 15m band button to move down the stack, I received the
following error:

"AUDIO SUBSYSTEM ERROR: INVALID DEVICE

Whoops! Looks like something has gone wrong in the Audio section.

Go look in the Setup Form ->  Audio Tab to verify the settings there.

Since VAC is enabled, make sure you look at these settings as well."

The panadapter froze up but audio was still heard.  When I closed the error
message, the start button went dark and the audio stopped.  When I hit the
start button again, the error message returned.

With the start button dark, I hit the 12m band and hit start.  The radio
came back on, but when I hit the 12m band button again, the error message
returned.  I tried the 10&  20m bands with the same results.  Now these four
bands will not function.  The problem did not occur on 6m.

These are my Audio Tab settings;

Primary:

                 Buffer-1024

                 Sample rate-192000

VAC 1:

                 Driver-WDM-KS

                 Input-Virtual cable 2

                 Output-Virtual cable 1

                 Buffer-1024

                 Sample rate-192000

                 Auto enable-checked

                 PTT override-checked

These are the same settings I used on v2.2.3 except Driver-MME and Sample
rate-48000

VAC 2:

                 Same settings as VAC 1 except Input-Virtual cable 4 and
Output-Virtual cable 3

Closing the software and rebooting does not correct the problem.

A solution to the problem would be appreciated.

John, N8WNA