From: Tim Ellison, W4TME
Sent: March 10, 2012 07:06 PM
To: K0DAN
Cc: mailto:supp...@flex-radio.com ; mailto:flexradio@flex-radio.biz ; Dudley
Hurry
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] PSDR v2.3.5

It sounds like the rx2 EEPROM data did not transfer into the original DB
properly when it was initially created. Doing a factory default reset did a new
EEPROM data dump into the new database and it looks like it did it right the
second time around.

-Tim
---
Sent from my iPhone with typos included at no extra charge.